How to Apply to CVC
You’re ready to apply to CVC? HOORAY! Let’s get started.
There are three overarching steps, but a lot of details within each one. Read through, and reach out for help if you need it: email@example.com
We can’t wait to see your application come in and welcome you to the Central Valley Christian community!
SUBMIT A K-12 ADMISSIONS APPLICATION ONLINE
for the 2018-19 school year at cvc.org/apply and pay the $100 non-refundable application fee per child
- Insider tip: The application may be a little longer than some you’ve filled out before. If you get stuck or have questions, contact Nicole Mulder, our stellar enrollment coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be available beginning the first Thursday of January through the summer prior to the school year your child will be attending. (For example, if you’re applying for 2018-2019, the application will be available starting January 2018.)
- Applications submitted the week school begins during the school year may require at least 1 week for completion of the admissions process.
- If you’d like to inquire for years further out (2019+), go here and we’ll be in touch with you for next steps. Looking for a pre-K application? Click here!
Complete your child’s online Admissions Checklist!
- Send out our digital pastor recommendation form (K-12th) and teacher recommendation form (transfers).
- Complete a custody/guardianship form.
- Provide copies of report cards and state testing results (1st-9th) or transcripts (High school transfers).
- Pay for and schedule an academic assessment ($50 for K-1st, $100 for 2nd-12th) through the Admissions office, which will be held in the elementary office.
- Upon completion of the above items, the Admissions office will schedule a New Family Interview for parents/guardians (and applying children in 7th grade and above) hosted by the campus principal and a current/former board member.
- Following the interview, the hosts will make a recommendation to the Board who then makes the final decision regarding acceptance. There are three ways a family can be accepted:
- Full acceptance.
- Full acceptance with a 6-month home church check-in
- Conditional acceptance with a 6-month probation check-in.
- A family will be notified of the Board’s decision within 4 days.
Finally, an accepted family who wants to enroll their child must:
- Complete the child’s online Enrollment Checklist. For K-1st this includes providing a doctor’s or yellow card copy of the child’s immunization record, showing proof of the child meeting CA Immunizations Required for School Entry.
- Agree to pay the tuition for their child per the established tuition schedules