A message from CVC's High School Principal
A message from the principal
Welcome to Central Valley Christian High School! Thank you for taking some time to explore our website and learn more about our four-fold mission. Our talented, dedicated, and devoted staff pour into our students for the last four years of their K-12 education to prepare them for their next chapter of God’s story. Here are just a few ways that your child will work toward living out the CVCS mission on our campus.
Cultivating Responsible Christian Adults
- Students learn and apply leadership skills taught in FFA, ASB, Impact, and athletic teams.
- Your children are counseled to help them discern how God is calling them to use their gifts to serve God after graduation.
Valuing Academic Excellence
- Academically rigorous courses prepare students for post-secondary plans.
- Students take responsibility for their own learning by seeking support or enrichment during Focus Time.
- Skills to prepare students for a lifetime of learning are emphasized.
Connecting Biblical Truths with Everyday Living
- CVCHS partners with families and local churches to provide a Christ-centered learning environment.
- Four years of Bible education immerse students in God’s word.
- Faith integration along with Teaching for Transformation help students see God’s story in all of His creation.
Shaping Christ-like Character
- Weekly chapel draws our community together in worship as we praise, pray, and bear witness to God’s work in our lives.
- Students work to spread God’s love through service hours, days, and trips.
- Small groups, led by adult Christian mentors, provide opportunities to share our stories and fellowship together.
CVCHS is a family that works together toward our mission. My goal is to help you support the growth of your children in their relationship with Jesus Christ as they discover how God is calling each of them to serve Him in His creation and prepare to serve Him well.
CVC HS Principal
Check us out
View and contact High School faculty
High School Library
College and Career Guidance
Learning Resource Center
Ag Education and FFA